How you´ll find the Panorama Alm…
The Panorama Alm is situated in the Kohlmais skiing area at 1.650 m. It is easy to reach our mountain restaurant from the centre of Saalbach by taking either the Kohlmais gondola lift or the Panorama 6-seater chair lift and the no. 52 (Mais), no. 53 (Aster) or the no. 55 (Panorama) ski run.
The Panorama Alm is on the Kohlmais mountain at 1.650 m overlooking Saalbach. It is easy to reach our mountain restaurant on foot from the centre of Saalbach (approximately 1 hour walking) or by taking the Kohlmais gondola.
How to get to Saalbach
Journey from Germany:
you do not require a motorway permit sticker for this route!
- Motorway Munich – Salzburg (A8) until the Siegsdorf exit
- From there drive towards Inzell
- Continue until the road branches towards Lofer
- You go over the German/Austrian boarder at the Steinpass. Continue to Lofer.
- Follow signs for Saalfelden and then Zell am See
- In Maishofen take the right-hand exit into the Glemm Valley
- From here it is 14km from Maishofen to Saalbach Hinterglemm