The Panorama Alm is situated in the Kohlmais skiing area at 1.650 m. It is easy to reach our mountain restaurant from the centre of Saalbach by taking either the Kohlmais gondola lift or the Panorama 6-seater chair lift and the no. 52 (Mais), no. 53 (Aster) or the no. 55 (Panorama) ski run. These are well-prepared blue and red ski runs and lead from the Panorama Alm directly back to Saalbach.
Snow, sun and more
Enjoy a glorious winter day on the Panorama Alm sun terrace, from where you can see the magnificent winter panorama of the entire Glemm Valley and the Hohe Tauern mountain range! You will be served with drinks here by our “sporty” waiters and can relax in the free deck chairs!
There is certainly something for everyone at the Panorama Alm Restaurant, where our dishes range from traditional Austrian home cooking, including spare ribs, pork knuckle (please order in advance), mushroom dishes and venison specialities to international cuisine. We offer a large selection of exquisite wines from around the world, as well as schnapps from the surrounding region.
We grow our own produce
We serve you our own products, for example smoke-dried venison, cured pork, venison sausages, smoked pork sausages and original Pinzgau farmer’s cheese!
Après Ski at the Panorama Alm
- Après Ski starts at 3 pm at the Panorama Alm!
- Fantastic Après Ski fun until 7 pm!
Visit our petting zoo next to the Panorama Alm and see our goats, rabbits, pigs and our peacock family “Willi and Gretel”!
- Live music on the large sun terrace when it’s good weather
- The “Miss Ski-bunny” contest
- New Year Celebration with a 4-course meal and live music – please make telephone reservations
We can organise your personal celebration
Whether it’s a Confirmation party, a wedding or simply a cosy get-together with friends or family.
Just send us an email for a non-binding offer email@example.com or call us on +43 664 504 90 15
Panorama extra information
- If you call in advance, we can collect non-skiers from the top of the Kohlmais lift (for a fee)!
- Please be aware that the ski slopes are not checked by mountain rescue personnel after 5 pm!